Terms & Conditions
- Both a hire fee and refundable deposit are required on collection for the hiring of each costume (please note, in the event of cancellation, this deposit is forfeited).
- The hire fee depends on the type of costume.
- The deposit fee is the same as the hire.
- Costumes may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance of collection date (If booking cancelled then a cancellation fee is charged ).
- The hire period is 7 days from day of collection.
- There is no refund on hires already collected.
- Costumes must be returned no later than the return date (close of business day) as stipulated on the invoice.
- Cash, cheques, credit and debit cards accepted.
- School events: Extra time allowed for dress rehearsals.
- Returned costumes that are soiled or damaged (normal wear accepted) will incur an additional cleaning/repair charge. This can amount to the same value as the deposit, in which case, the deposit will be forfeited. Or, this can amount to the replacement value.
- Each costume has a replacement value (not equivalent to the deposit), which will be incurred if the costume is damaged beyond repair, or not returned. In addition, the customer will be liable for all legal costs incurred for the recovery of the said amount, or costume.
- Customers are not to wash/alter costumes - these services are provided free of charge.
The rules &